Thanks to Jane for all her focus and commitment to my case! There are good people in the world!
Vibration White Finger
If a person uses vibrating tools at work over a long period they may develop Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS), which includes conditions like Vibration White Finger (VWF).
The most common symptoms of Vibration White Finger are:
- A tingling sensation or numbness in the fingertips
- A loss of circulation in the fingers
- A whiteness starting at the tips of the fingers spreading down the fingers towards the palm of the hand.
- A significant loss of dexterity in the fingers and hands, making it hard to grip
Common vibrating tools include:
- Impact wrenches,
- Jack Hammers (jigger picks)
- Kango Hammers or CP9s
- Wacker Plates
- STIHL Saws
- Vibrating Pokers
- Pneumatic drills
- Fettling Guns
- Impact Tools
If you have been diagnosed with vibration white finger, Sunderland Personal Injury Solicitors Treanors can help with your compensation claim. We have made many successful Vibration White Finger compensation claims for clients in Sunderland, Newcastle, Washington and throughout Tyne and Wear, Co. Durham, Cleveland and Northumberland. Get in touch with our specialist injury solicitors for more advice. We promise to make the claims process as simple as possible for you.
We can help you claim
- Compensation for your condition
- Wage loss
- Travel expenses
- Medical costs
- Care costs